Curling in Hamburg
Your teambuilding on the ice!
A touch of winter sports for your team event
What could be better than being active together in the fresh winter air? With curling in the EisArena Hamburg, there is guaranteed to be no boredom! Curling is a sociable winter sport, which was derived from curling. You try to shoot the ice stick with a skillful "throw" as close as possible to the given target, the so-called "stave". The game is played in teams of any size.
Your day ends not far from the Wallanlagen in Hamburg's city center. Here you will spend an evening in our restaurant VLET Kitchen & Bar, where international-Hanseatic cuisine awaits you.
- Location: EisArena Planten un Blomen
- Duration: approx. 90 minutes for a maximum of 20 people per rink
- Dinner afterwards in the VLET Kitchen & Bar
- Season: November to March
- You must bring: Winter shoes and gloves