The state capital of Kiel is also the world capital of sailing. Modern marinas, ships of all sizes and colours, and optimal sailing conditions promise sailing fun par excellence. With Kiel Week, the biggest, most spectacular sailing event in the world takes place in the sailing city of Kiel.
Companies can experience the magic of impressive windjammers with their employees and customers during a day or overnight trip on the Baltic Sea. Whether relaxing with a cocktail on a sun lounger on the sunny deck, or actively assisting with manoeuvres as a member of the crew, the guests are sure to enjoy their time on board! A whole variety of events can be organised aboard the majestic vessels – from product presentations through meetings to parties on the water. There are virtually no bounds to your ideas and concepts. Please see the Nord Event sailing portal for full details of our sailing ships and offers.
- from 15 up to 150 persons
- sailing trips on North- and Baltic Sea
- team experience or meetings on board
- espousal on the windjammer Mare Frisium
- trips to maritime events, e.g. Hamburg Harbour Day, Kiel Week or Hamburg Cruise Days